Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Gasoline Alley Dental, we encourage curiosity! Below are a few of our most frequently asked questions. If you have a question that you don’t see answered below, feel free to give us a call, (403) 343-8622, or ask at your next appointment – we will do our best to answer it.
- How often should I see the dentist to have dental cleanings done?
- Do you direct bill to insurance?
- Are dental x-rays safe and necessary?
- What happens if I have to cancel an appointment?
- When should I bring my child in for their first dental check-up?
- Is whitening/bleaching my teeth safe?
- How long will my dental crown last?
- How long does Invisalign treatment take?
- How do professional teeth whitening kits compare to store bought?