Hello Patient Family,
We are excited to begin the reopening process. As we make adjustments and continue to try to source appropriate PPE, we will likely have fluid business hours for the time being. We have strict guidelines from the ADA&C and AHS that we will be adhering to, so we ask that you continue to be patient with us as we all try to adapt to these changes. Here are some of the new procedures that we are introducing to help keep everyone safe:
- Asking you to wait in your vehicle and call us when you arrive so we can limit the amount of people in the office at any given time
- Having you use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the office
- Prescreening patients on the phone before booking appointments and rebooking anyone who is symptomatic
- Asking patients prescreening questions at their appointment as well as taking their temperature
- Asking patients to fill out a COVID-19 consent form
- Limiting to one patient in the treatment rooms (or only one accompanying parent/guardian if patient is a minor)
- Reducing and spacing out waiting room furniture and removing toys, magazines, etc.
- Wiping waiting room and reception surfaces regularly
- Enhanced PPE based on the guidelines from the ADA&C; please don’t be scared of us as we may look a little funny all geared up!
- Daily screening each staff member as well as checking our temperatures twice daily and asking anyone who is symptomatic to stay home
What We Aren’t Changing:
- We continue to follow the high standard of Infection Prevention & Control Procedures that Alberta Dentists have been required to maintain for years. These procedures follow strict sterilization policies that we will continue to perform for your protection as well as ours.
If you’re ready to book an appointment, please give us a call!
Darren Whitehead & Staff